Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Color Inspiration 50 Plus Mojo Monday 84

Hay guys! I am so glad to be back.

I first want to say congrats to Kristina Werner for her 50th Color Inspiration! Amazing! Love your blog! Keep them coming. When I saw this weeks Color Inspiration I just knew that I had to particpate.
Then I saw the Mojo sketch and I decided to roll two challanges into one. I have to admit that this was harder than I thought it would be.

I was sure that I had the perfect patterned paper to do these challanges with...but...I searched my scraproom high and low and could find it. So, after much consideration, I came up with this. I must say that I absolutley LOVE it.

Supplies:

  • Pattern Paper: From the Me & My Big Ideas "Renee" paper packBlue
  • Paper: The Paper Company "Aegean Sea"Yellow
  • Paper: The Paper Company "Sunny Yellow"
  • Flower Stamp: Stampin' Up! - "Just Celebrate"
  • Swirly Stamp: CTMH "Playful Florishes"
  • Ink: CTHM - Sunny Yellow, ColorBox Chalk Ink - Dark Brown, VersaMark
  • Markers: CTMH - Holiday Red, Honey, Clover Meadow
  • Embellishments - Silver Brad - Michae's, Flowers & Rhinestone Brads - Target Dollar Spot
  • Embossing Powder: CTMH - Clear

Enjoy!

3 comments: