Monday, November 2, 2009

Finally Another Post

Again I have been a horrible blogger. Sorry! Really I am. I am trying to get into the swing of blogging on a regular basis but I can't seem to get there. But stick with me, I will get there.

I made this card for my sisters baby shower. Of course it went with the entire theme. Mickey Mouse! The sentiment on the front got a bit smudged when I stamped it but I didn't have time or more yellow cardstock to re-make it. Actually I didn't even have enough yellow cardstock to make this in the first place. I ended up having to put together two separate pieces of yellow cardstock to make the background. I wasn't sure at first how I was going to cover up the seam. But once I decided to use the Mickey silhouette made from my Cricut with the Mickey Font cartridge I knew that would cover it. It seems like this card is made with all the supplies that I used to make all the different elements from the shower. The black base, kraft frame & Mickey silhouette where from the invitations. The yellow background is from the center pieces and the red polka dot ribbon is from the diaper cake. It wrapped all the elements together perfectly!

Thanks for stopping by! Let me know what you think of today's card.

No comments:

Post a Comment