Hay guys! I am so glad to be back.
I first want to say congrats to Kristina Werner for her 50th Color Inspiration! Amazing! Love your blog! Keep them coming. When I saw this weeks Color Inspiration I just knew that I had to particpate.
Then I saw the Mojo sketch and I decided to roll two challanges into one. I have to admit that this was harder than I thought it would be.
I was sure that I had the perfect patterned paper to do these challanges with...but...I searched my scraproom high and low and could find it. So, after much consideration, I came up with this. I must say that I absolutley LOVE it.
- Pattern Paper: From the Me & My Big Ideas "Renee" paper packBlue
- Paper: The Paper Company "Aegean Sea"Yellow
- Paper: The Paper Company "Sunny Yellow"
- Flower Stamp: Stampin' Up! - "Just Celebrate"
- Swirly Stamp: CTMH "Playful Florishes"
- Ink: CTHM - Sunny Yellow, ColorBox Chalk Ink - Dark Brown, VersaMark
- Markers: CTMH - Holiday Red, Honey, Clover Meadow
- Embellishments - Silver Brad - Michae's, Flowers & Rhinestone Brads - Target Dollar Spot
- Embossing Powder: CTMH - Clear