Thursday, April 16, 2009

Day 2 Post 2

Hay guys! I'm still figuring out this whole blogging thing one step at a time. There are so many things to learn.

Anyway! Today's card is one that I made for my neighbors. I can honestly say that I have the best ever. I came up with the idea for this card one night while laying in bed. Oddly enough I was just about to drift off to sleep and the idea popped into my head. When I woke up the next morning I knew I just had to make it.

This card is made from a retired Stampin' Up! Simply Scrappin Kit (can't remember the name) The solid paper is SU! Wild Washbi and the pink is from The Paper Company (Michael's). I made all the scallops with the SU! scallop edge punch. Punching out all those scallops took forever! The ribbon is from American Crafts. The sentiment is from the SU! Cute and Curly set. The flowers are from the Prima Pixie Tin Elle.

Enjoy!



No comments:

Post a Comment