The last few days have been crazy. I got home today from a impromptu road trip to North Carolina. Had to go bring my best friend home. In two days I spent 28 hours driving in a car...CRAZY!
Anyway. Here is a birthday card a I made a while back for a co-worker. It was quick and simple. My favorite.
I just love the big flower on this card. It is by Heidi Swapp...I got it super on sale from her site. I love sales...I mean who doesn't. I am the queen of sales. I got the idea to fold the flower from the back of the package. I can honestly say that I wouldn't have thought to do that.
- Cardstock: SU! - Wild Wasabi
- Patterned Paper: Misc. (Can't remember who it is by...sorry)
- Flower: Heidi Swapp - Large Crimson Florals
- Flower Center: Heidi Swapp - Martha Bling Floral Centers
- Stamps: SU! - Short & Sweet, SU! - Curvy Verses
- Tools: SU! - Scallop Edge Punch, CTMH: Paper Piercing Tool
- Ink: SU! - Wild Wasabi