Sunday, September 20, 2009

Happy O' Birthday

Hay ladies! Sorry it's been so long since I made my last post. Life has been really crazy lately. Between all the hecticness of my job and planning my sister's baby shower it seems like I have no time for anything. Once the shower is done...next weekend...I will have a few things to show you that I made for the shower.

Anyway. On to today's post. I made this card for my co-worker Jody's birthday last Thursday. I don't know about you but I always seem to have a hard time making cards for guys. I tend to use "girlie" colors more so I have to break out of my comfort zone. But I really like how this card came out.

I also made Jody some cupcakes for his birthday. But little did I know that as of two weeks ago his doctor told him that he couldn't have sugar anymore. So he couldn't have any of the yummy cupcakes that I made for him. At least everyone else in the office got to enjoy the Funfetti Cupcakes that I made. They were probably the best box cupcakes I have ever had and I am not just saying that because I made them. Everyone in the office kept coming up to me telling me they were amazing. It was a nice little pick me up on an otherwise crappy work day.

Thanks for stopping by and Enjoy!

Supplies:
Patterned Paper: CTMH - Good Times
Ink: CTMH - Chocolate and SU! - Wild Wasabi
Stamps: Exterior: SU! - Cute and Curly, Interior: SU! - On Your Birthday
Tools & Such: Uniball Signo Broad, SU! - Pop Up Dots

No comments:

Post a Comment