Sunday, January 24, 2010

Happy Birthday Addi!

Chello! This weekend was amazing! I went to the Monster Truck show yesterday, as we do every year and it was awesome! I think it was the best show yet. Plus I got to meet Dennis Anderson! He's the driver of Grave Digger...the best monster truck ever! I even got is autograph!!! Amazing!
Before we went to the show we went to my niece Addison's 2nd Birthday. I can't believe she two already. It makes me sad. She's such a big girl and she knows it. I made this card for her. I didn't want to make it to girly because she is a definite tomboy. She had her party at Bounce U and it was so much fun! Even the adults got to play on the fun bouncy stuff. They had a HUGE slide that so such much fun. Made me feel like a kid again.
All the paper used on this card is from SU!. The ribbon is from Michael's and the stamp set is Cosmo Cricket - Jack's World. I used American Craft Rub-On's on the card.

Happy Birthday Addison! Aunt Meg loves you lots!!!

Thanks for stopping by!

2 comments:

  1. I can't believe you met Dennis Anderson! I'm so jealous! I haven't been to the Monster Truck Jam in a few years... Next year for sure!

    Love the bday card :) The little animal letters are adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bex - It was awesome! And he was so nice too. They are having a second show this year...Shekera and I may go again.

    ReplyDelete