Friday, January 1, 2010

My First Digi Layout!

Happy New Year Everyone! Just popping by today with a Digi Layout to share with you. I am so excited about this because this is the first Digi Layout I have ever done! I bought myself Photoshop Elements for Christmas and I finally installed it on my laptop.


I was really nervous about trying it out because I have never used Photoshop before. But luckily I found a great tutorial over at the Shabby Princess. They have all kinds of great tutorials there. Plus they have several free Digi Kits. I used Spontaneous Delight kit from Shabby Princess to make this layout.


I found the tutorial extremely helpful. You all should definitely go check it out if you are interested in learning to Digi Scrapbook.

Now I just have to figure out a good place to get my Digi Layouts printed out. Let me know if you have a suggestions. Thanks for stopping by. Hope you liked the layout!

No comments:

Post a Comment