Wednesday, August 19, 2009

It's a Miracle!!!




I am so happy! I finally got my replacement laptop! After over a month of going back and forth with Dell I got my replacement laptop!

After getting two other replacement laptops that were incorrect. What was so hard for Dell to understand that they had to send me an exact replica or better. Guess that was really hard to understand.

I am so happy. It has been the worst being without a computer. I went from having a crappy desk top...to having an amazing laptop...then it decided to die on me. Only a couple months after purchasing it.

Ok enough complaining and go on and on. This means that I am back in business!!! So hopefully I keep up with this blogging thing. Keep your fingers crossed. I am going to get better at blogging.

So sit back and enjoy the blogging ride!

No comments:

Post a Comment