Thursday, August 27, 2009

Mojo Monday Week 101

Hay girls! I'm back today with card for the Mojo Monday Challenge. I was really happy to get a chance to make this card today. I had a really hectic day at work today so I really needed a chance to unwind and relax. And what better way to do that then do some crafting.

When I first started scarppin' I never really believed people when they told me that they crafted to relax and destress. I always over analyzed everything to do with scarppin'. I would stress out every detail. Then I learned to just relax and have fun. Now it is one of my favorite way to unwind after a long day.

Here is the Mojo sketch for this week. I really like doing these challenges. They make me step outside of my comfort zone and make layouts that I would normally think to use.

Now on to my take of the sketch. I got to break out my new Cosmo Cricket Girl Friday paper crafting kit that I bought a week or so ago from Two Peas. When I saw it at Two Peas I liked it but didn't love it. I am so glad that I decided to buy it. Because when I finally saw in real life I loved it!
Thanks for stopping by!

Supplies:
Cardstock: Bazzill - Kraft
Patterned Paper: Cosmo Crick - Girl Friday Paper Crafting Kit
Ribbon: Papertrey Ink - Lemo Tart Classic Grosgrain
Stamp: SU! - Make it Count
Ink: SU! - Purely Pomegranate & Wild Wasabi
Tools & Such: Tombo Mono Adhesive, Score Pal, SU! Pop Up Dots, Xyron Tape Runner

No comments:

Post a Comment