Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Sweet Baby

The card I have for you today is a baby shower card that I made for my friend Nikki's shower. I scarp lifted the design for this card from one of Kristina Werners Finally Friday posts. If you haven't already heard of her you definitely have to go check her blog out. And if you have heard of her, then still go check her blog out. Her stuff is super cute and she makes some awesome things!


I was running way behind on making this card. I slacked and didn't make it until the morning of the shower. Can you say SLACKER! Yes I am. Sorry for the crap pictures. Since I was in a hurry to make this card and get some things done before I left for the shower I didn't set up my normal picture setup. But I must say my freshly painted scrap room walls in Honeydew do go really well with the colors of the card...surprisingly. I don't think I would have thought to put that color with the colors on the card...maybe next time.


Speaking of my freshly painted scrap room I am planning on doing a video or maybe just a post with tons of pictures of my newly redone room. What do you think I should do? Video or loads of pics?


I was really happy with how this card came out. It was perfect for a new baby boy. Hope you like it and thanks for stopping by!


Supplies:
Cardstock: Bazzill Basics in Kraft & Making Memories - Cosmopolitan Collection
Patterned Paper: Making Memories - Cosmopolitan Collection

Ribbon: CTMH Ric Rac in White
Stamped Image: SU! - Cause for Celebration & Sassafras Lass - Be Different
Tools & Such: SU! Pop Up Dots, CTMH Piercing Tool, Tombow Mono Adhesive
Ink: CTMH Chocolate



Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment