Sunday, November 29, 2009

Rangers vs Rays

Hi blog buds! I hope that everyone had a wonderful Thanksgiving! I have really been enjoying my long weekend. It was a much needed break. I have a two page layout to share with you today. I am still trying to figure out how to photograph my pages so sorry for the poor pictures. How to do photograph your scrap pages?

These pictures are from The Rangers vs The Rays baseball game I went to back in August. It was a must see game since the Texas Rangers were playing and they are my boyfriends favorite team. We try to go to all the games that they play in Tampa. It turned out to be a lot of fun. We had just planned on going to the game with my sister Kristyn since she was in town as well as our friend Greg. But when we got to the game we ran into a whole bunch of our friends. Turned into tons of fun.Thanks for stopping by and Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment