Monday, November 23, 2009

Celebrate!

Hay there blog buds! Stopping in with a fun little birthday card that I made for my boss Fran. Hay Fran! I got the inspiration for this card from Kristina Werner. Not one card in particular though. Really it is her style. Her cards always come out so cute but they are always super simple.

This card came together really quickly. The embellies that I used are from this great K & Company Embellishment Flip Pack I got super on sale at Super Walmart. If you haven't stopped by there scrappin' aisle before or lately you definitely should. I always find the greatest deals there.

The rest of this card was made with scraps that I had laying around the studio. The base of this card was made from Bazzill Basics in Elephant. The rest of the paper was just from my scrap stash. So sorry I can't tell you the exact colors or brands.

I used my SU! scallop edge punch on the yellow. Then I framed the white cardstock with some purple scrap. The stickers and rub-ons are all from K & Company stamped floral flip pack. Then I finished the whole thing off with a stitched edge using my Signo White Gel Pen.

Thanks for stopping by and Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment