Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Thinking of You...

Hi! I've got a quick card for you. I must say I can't take any credit for this card. I made it using the From Me to You card kit from CTMH. I got this kit several months ago and I completely forgot about it. I had to make a sympathy card and I was having a really hard time coming up with an idea. I realized that all of the items in my stash are so bright and cheery. None of them seemed appropriate. I know that this card is cheery but it seemed to work.

In the kit this card is called "Offset Focus."

Below is the supply list according to CTMH to make this card.
1 - 5 1/2" x 4 1/4" Colonial White Card Base
1 - 4" x 3 1/2" Sunflower Textured Cardstock
1 - 3" Garden Green Grosgrain Ribbon (I excluded this)
5 - Garden Green Brads
4 - Pop Up Dots
Colonial White Cardstock for Stamping





The sentiment is the only item used that wasn't from the kit. It came from the K & Company Amy Butler AB Lotus Greetings Stamp Set.

Thanks for stopping by and Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment