Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Happy Forever!

Hi! I made this super simple wedding card for my friends Morgan & Gerry. They got married on November 14th and it was such a beautiful wedding. It was so simple and chic. I was so excited when I finished this card. I really loved how it turned out. I almost didn't want to give it away. But I did.

I used Bazzill Basics in Elephant as the base of the card. I am really loving cards that open from the top lately. It seems that they are all that I want to make. I stamped CTMH Playful Florishes in Making Memories Hybrid Ink in Platinum. Once I did this I took some CTMH Hemp and wrapped it vertically around the card.

The stripped paper is from Making Memories 5th Ave line. I got the entire paper pack from Tuesday Mornings for only $2.99! Again this is another place that you really must check out to get some great deals on paper crafting items. I then matted this piece on Bazzill Basics in Beetle Black.

Then to finish the card off I stamped the sentiment from the SU! Cause for Celebration in Versa Mark then I embossed it in CTMH Black Embossing Powder. I know you can't really see what the sentiment says but it says "Happy Forever." I think this is the perfect sentiment for a wedding card. Once I stamped the image I colored it in with CTMH Watercolor Pencils and blended the colors with SU! Blender Pens. I love these little pens. The make things look so finished. I then punch out the image using SU! Square Scallop Punch. I popped up the image using SU! Pop Up Dots. I finished the card off by rounding the bottom corners with the CM Corner Rounder.

Thanks for stopping by and Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment